Congratulations on your new AON 3D Printer!
Inside, you'll find 5 boxes, the spool holder bracket, and spool holder tube. For customers in countries with 220V mains power, you will also find a voltage converter unit.
In the box labelled "Electronics", you'll find:
- Electronics Enclosure
- Wiring Harnesses (3)
In the box labelled "Bed", you'll find:
- Aluminum bed with bonded heater pad
- Borosilicate glass build plate
- Spare glass build plates and PEI (if additionally ordered)
In the box labelled "Accessories", you'll find:
- Raspberry Pi unit with case
- 5V power adapter for Raspberry Pi
- USB cable
- Spare nozzles (if ordered)
- 3 lengths of PVC tubing
In the box labelled "Pump", you'll find:
- Water pump assembly
- Water pump mounting hardware
In the box labelled "Radiator", you'll find:
- Radiator/fan assembly
- Raditaor/fan mounting hardware
After verifying all the contents, proceed to the next step - electronics.